We have included a few useful links to external websites to help you find what you are looking for:
- Access Washington - Government
- Cornell Legal Information Institute- Provides access to recent and historic U.S. Supreme Court decisions and other legal
- Emory University School of Law - Law Students
Internet Research Guide
- Federal Digital System(FDsys) - U.S. Government Printing Office - FDsys provides free online access to official Federal
Government publications - Code of Federal Regulations, Presidential Documents, Congressional Bills, Documents, Hearings, reports, Congressional Record, Economic Indicators, Federal Register, Public
and Private Laws, and United States Code
- Federal Laws and Court Decisions
- GPO Access - U.S. Government Printing Office - Archive only; temporarily available until 2012. See FedSysfor access to searchable government databases.
- Growth Management Hearings Board
- Legal Ethics on the Internet- Private website Focusing on the ethical issues associated with the use of technology by legal professionals
, including State Bar Association ethics opinions
- Washington Law Help, Northwest Justice Project- Provides hundreds of legal self-help publications available for download on a broad
range of legal issues affecting low-income residents of Washington State.
- Public Disclosure Commission
- Robert's Rules of Order
- Signlaw.com- An informational site on the American law of signs, billboards, outdoor advertising, and related topics by Randal R.
- U.S. Congressional Information (Thomas)
- U.S. Department of Justice
- University of Washington Law School's Internet Legal Resources- Very comprehensive list of links
- University of Washington Law School's Washington State Legal Materials and Sites
- Washington Association of Prosecuting Attorneys
- Washington Attorney General's Office
- Washington Secretary of State
- Washington State Association of Municipal Attorneys
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Courts and State Law Library- Includes recent Washington State Supreme Court and Court of Appeals published and
- Washington State Legislation
- Washington State Register
- King County Superior Court http://www.kingcounty.gov/courts.aspx
- International Society of Fire Service Instructors (ISFSI)
- IAFC, Human Relations Comm.
Supporting diversity and
inclusiveness in the Fire Service
- National Traffic Safety Institute
Consulting Company for
Emergency Services, Expert Witness and Educator
Eastside Fire and Rescue
Please note that R. M. Holt, Inc. P.S. is not liable for the content of external websites. Following the links above implicitly constitutes acknowledgement and acceptance of this agreement.