R. M. Holt, Inc. P.S.
R. M. Holt, Inc. P.S.

Contact and Appointment

R. M. Holt, Inc. P.S.

195 NE Gilman Blvd, Ste. 102

P.O. Box 1317

Issaquah, WA 98027




195 NE Gilman Blvd., Suite 102

Issaquah, WA  98027

We continue to have the same mailing address and phone numbers. 



175 NE Gilman Blvd.

Issaquah, WA  98027



425 392-5335










Or use our contact form.


Business hours

8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday

Workman's Comp

If you have been injured on the job, you may be worried. What rights do I have if I was hurt at work? How will I pay my bills? Who is responsible? Can I get money for my lost wages if I cannot work? What if I become disabled and cannot earn an income?

The lawyers at R. M. Holt, Inc. P.S. understand your fears. We are prepared to answer your questions, help you report your injury and file all the appropriate paperwork. Our goal is to get you the compensation you need to pay your medical bills and the money you deserve to compensate for lost wages and residual injuries.

What We Do

We want to help you. One of our experienced workman's comp lawyers will sit down with you to learn about your case and guide you through the next steps. Our firm has handled many workman's comp cases over more than five decades of practice. We help industrial workers, truck drivers, construction workers and other laborers if they were injured in workplace accidents such as:

  • Construction site accidents
  • Accidents in heavy industry warehouses
  • Industrial accidents
  • Falls off a ladder, scaffolding or roof
  • Accidents with heavy machinery
  • Accidents that result in injury

Attorneys Richard M. Holt and John Murphy can explain your rights under your employer's workman's comp insurance. We can help you file a strong claim so that you can get the compensation you need as quickly as possible.

Potential Compensation From a Workman's Comp Claim

A workman's comp claim is similar to any other personal injury claim in that it involves an injury that occurs because of someone else's negligence, neglect or bad decisions. You may be able to collect benefits for lost wages and medical expenses under your employer's insurance policy, but in workman's comp cases, you are not entitled to punitive damages or the right to sue your employer for negligence.

Print Print | Sitemap
© R. M. Holt, Inc. P.S.